Same can be a case of identifying causes of interruption or transients from Utility or client, a high performance PQ monitoring can be the difference while making any compensation claims. So the rationale for continuous power quality monitoring is clear:
- Satisfying existing and future regulatory requirements with respect to harmonic voltage distortion levels,
- Continuous monitoring can ensure that any signs of any degradation in power quality are recognized timeously and remedial action taken to resolve matters before equipment is adversely affected leading to/or disruption, equipment failure and downtime.
- A breach of safety with possible catastrophic consequences. In addition, any ‘events’ leading up to, for example, a total blackout of power is captured and used to assist in any investigations as to the cause.
Here is where our PQGuard system kicks in. Offering a single and unified experience across all data sources and with all power quality devices, providing full functionality and a faster performance for data exploration, analysis and visualization.
Just some of the waveforms and parameters available:
Unique features depending on the system you choose includes:
- Sampling of 1024 Samples every cycle with our PQGuard meter
- Recording every cycle ( Cycle by cycle)
- Detailed trends of volts, current, frequency, apparent power, active,power, reactive power, true power factor, displacement power factor, harmonics, interharmonics, Supraharmoncis, energies
- Recording harmonics upto 511th for voltage and 256th* for current
- Waveform capture and display in
- Recording of HF transient events from 19.5 micro seconds upto 250 nano second options
- Remote parameterization of the units
- Real-time display of parameters
- Recording and printout of logs in table or graphic format
- Creation of access users and profiles for the application with user name and password
- Great versatility and very simple use
- Custom event configuration (Alarms, Calculations, Sending Emails)
- Construction of customised screens
- Comparison of historical data stored in the system